Thursday, March 6, 2014

Rennes

Recently, I took a day trip to Rennes, which is an hour away from my town by train. I met up with two other American exchange students and we spent the day shopping and sightseeing. It is a really cool city with lots of stuff to do. I hope to go back soon. Here are some photos from the day.







Oh yeah- little did we know that we would get to see a huge parade! None of us realized that it was Mardi Gras, and as we were leaving a shoe store, we found ourselves in the middle of a crazy celebration! There were floats, people in costumes, confetti and loud music. It happened so fast and there were so many people that I didn't get any good pictures, but I got one from afar after we made  our way out of the middle of the parade.

Les vacances have been great so far.

0 comments:

Post a Comment