Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Merci Beaucoup!

Wow, there are so many people that have contributed to my fundraising process in ways I never would have imagined. I owe so so so many thank-yous! I recently had a big yard sale, which was a huge success. I'm incredibly grateful for and amazed by everything that people donated, and everyone that came out to shop. Here are some pictures:




My departure date is coming up incredibly soon and I sort of can't believe it! I'm getting very excited and working hard on my French. I still don't know where exactly I will be placed with a host family, but I should be finding out within a month before I leave. Scary, wonderful, exciting stuff! Thanks again to everyone that has been helping me out, words really can't express how grateful I am.
I'll be back with updates soon! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment